Why Coconu coconut oil-based lubricant:
- Only USDA-certified organic lubricant you can buy
- 100% cruelty free
- 100% edible
- No genetically modified organisms
- No alcohol, petroleum, parabens, gluten, phylates, fragrances and dyes
- Long lasting formula designed to protect and moisturize dry or sensitive vaginal and anal tissues
- Works to automatically stimulate your body’s natural lubrication
- Also perfect as massage oil
- Works with polyurethane condoms, but not compatible with latex
Coconut Oil-Based Organic Personal Lubricant Ingredients
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*
Cera Alba (Beeswax)*
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*
Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil*
Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil*
* Certified Organic Ingredient
Caution: If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. Coconu is not a contraceptive and will not prevent pregnancy or disease transmission. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken. For optimum freshness, keep away from heat and sunlight.
|Dimensions||5.685 x 1.75 x 1.75 in|
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We stand behind our products and guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied for any reason you may return the unused product for a full refund. Items must be returned within 90 days from date of purchase.
- You have 90 days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Coconu (www.coconu.com) are eligible.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged properly.
Ship your item back to Coconu
To process your return, please do the following:
- Call Customer Service at 801-895-7255 to receive an RMA. (Return Merchandise Authorization Number). This number must be visibly displayed on the outside of the return package. Packages sent to us without an RMA number will not be eligible for a refund. We do not refund the cost of shipping returned products.
- Your RMA number expires in 14 days. If your return package is not postmarked by the 14th day, we will be unable to issue a refund.
- In order for your return to be accepted, you must ship back all of the empty bottles/packages and any unused, unopened bottles/packages in their factory-sealed containers, along with the return form below. To download the RMA form, click on the link below. Refunds will be credited to the same credit card to which they were charged.
- We strongly recommend returning packages via certified mail with a tracking number. We are not responsible for returns that are lost.
Returns should be mailed to:
PO BOX 711666, Salt Lake City, UT 84171, USA